Welcome to our tournaments page!!!
Advanced Tennis Performance offers tournaments regularly to help promote tennis and to fulfill everyones competitive needs!!!
How do you know that your skills have improved? Which areas of your game do you need improving? Can you accurately tailor your game to tackle different types of opponents? Did you know that regular tournament participation is vital to game improvement?
Meet new friends!!! Test your skills!!! Win prizes!!! Join now!!!
ADVANCED TENNIS PERFORMANCE
TOURNAMENT CHALLENGE - TBA:
Advanced Tennis Performance invites you to join our next round robin tournament.
*** ALL PLAYERS MUST ENROL ONLINE at http://www.advancedtennisperformance.com/#!tournaments/c4l0 and make transfer payment to HSBC account 411-760028-838.
- 12:00-12:15pm Sign in (Pools 1 and 2) and courts for warmup
- 12:15pm-15:00pm Pools 1 and 2 matches
- 15:00pm Knock out stage commence
*** Incase of larger draws, additional pools will be added and knock out rounds will be played following saturday.
DEADLINE: TBC (***Late entries are $350)
- Tournament is open to all amateur players with NTRP rating 4.0 and above. No current, former ATP ranked professionals, ITF Juniors are allowed.
- Entry fee is $300 per person for tournament entry, balls, court hire, & Wah Yan Administration. ***Late entries are $350.
- Maximum capacity is 24 people. Minimum 8 people for tournament to hold and for gift voucher to apply.
- Players will be separated by draw equally into pools, maximum 6 players each, round robin format and each match is a 10 point super tiebreaker. Rankings within each pool will be decided by Wins and then points.
- Top two place in each pool will progress to the semi final knock out stage, with one tiebreaker set to decide who will progress further. Finals will also be one tiebreaker set.
Winner each division: First place award from ATP Ltd
Runnerup each division: Second place award from ATP Ltd
* All participants will receive souvenir package from sponsors (subject to avaliability)
- First come first serve basis. Entries will be first place into Division 1, then be placed into Division 2 upon being filled.
- Entries will close upon numbers reaching full capacity.
- Deadline for entries will close upon Maximum number reached, and/or 7 days prior to the tournament date. We will provide confirmation once entry is received. All entries will be placed into official Whatsapp group for easy communication.
- All entries must enrol online and please kindly whatsapp 61357606 for payment method, then MUST provide receipt to 61357606 through whatsapp or through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- NO cancellations or refunds once enrolled, except in the case of wet weather.
- Incase of wet weather, please contact us ONE HOUR BEFORE STARTING TIME on 61357606 whether if the matches are on.
- Parking is available.
- Changing room is avaliable and please kindly bring own towels.
- Drink vending machines are avaliable using Octopus cards.
- ATP Ltd reserves the right to adjust match formats, timings, and conditions. In case of disputes, decision by tournament director is final.